Tiny Yorkie loses leg after venomous snake bite

Junior the Yorkshire terrier was bitten by an adder and has had his leg amputated

A Yorkshire terrier has had his leg amputated after being bitten by a venomous snake in the Scottish countryside.

Eight-year-old Junior was attacked by an adder while on a walk in Perthshire with owner Lucy Gordon and her two other dogs.

Junior is in a critical condition after being taken to the Edinburgh Veterinary School to have an anti-venom administered.

The tiny dog faces a fight to recover.

Cat saved a newborn baby that was cruelly left in a basement in a small box

Disabled Dachshund In A Wheelchair Takes Part In Dog Race, Wins Everyone’s Heart